Booking a Tee Time
Booking Your Round
You can access the Member Portal to book a tee time directly by logging into your account at www.chronogolf.com or going to the Nehoiden GC home page and selecting Tee Time in the top menu. Your login email is the same email we have on file at Nehoiden. If you need to reset your password, you can do so by selecting Forgot Password? from the login screen. You can also make tee times by downloading the Chronogolf by Lightspeed App on your smartphone, and logging into your account there. Details on how to book a time are below, and step-by-step instructions can be found on the Booking Your Round on Chronogolf cheat sheet.
You will be able to book up to two days in advance of the current day, starting at 7am each morning.
- All members must book tee times online to reserve a spot to play. Tee times must be reserved by logging into the Nehoiden Member Portal found by logging into your account through , through the Nehoiden GC website, as well as through the Chronogolf by Lightspeed App on your phone. NO WALK-UPS ALLOWED.
- Members can book multiple 9-hole or 18-hole tee times each day day, up to two days in advance. Please only book a reservation if you can confirm play to make it fair for all golfers.
- You can book tee times for other members in your group - please confirm that these members will be able to play.
- Members can book up to three guests per round, and guests must stay with their Member throughout the round. This will be done through the Member Dashboard, where guests can be added along with your reservation. Please see our Booking a Guest on Chronogolf Guide for instructions on how to boon your guest through the Member Portal.
- Cancel a confirmed reservation as soon as you know you cannot play to allow others access to that tee time. You can cancel a tee time up to four hours before your selected tee time. After that time reservations will lock and a member will be marked as a No Show at the first tee. Please see the bottom of this section for more information on Member No Shows.
- Guest fee cancellations can be made up to 4 hours before your tee time. After that time, all guest No Shows will be charged to the member's account. Note there is no penalty for no shows due to inclement weather.
Member No Shows
After booking an initial reservation, a member will have up to 4 hours before their tee time to cancel/change any part of their reservation. Reservations will be locked 4 hours prior to the tee time and no further changes can be made. Any member or guest that does not arrive at the first tee for golf as part of their reservation will be marked as a No Show in the golf management system. Members will be allowed up to 2 No Shows per month without penalty. Three or more No Shows in a month will result in the following actions:
- 1st Offense in a Golf Season = Email warning from the Golf Operations Team
- 2nd Offense in a Golf Season = Suspension of Member Privileges for 1 week
- 3rd Offense in a Golf Season = Suspension of Member Privileges for 2 weeks
- 4th Offense in a Golf Season = Suspension of Member Privileges for 1 month
- 5th Offense in a Golf Season = Termination of Membership
NOTE that all Members are responsible for their reserved tee times, whether you make your own or another Member reserves one for you. Please only book a reservation for a member if you know they will be able to play.
NOTE There will be no refund of Membership Dues as a result of the above actions.