Booking a Tee Time
Implementation of the Online Tee Time System
Because there are such limitations on the amount of golfers that can tee off each hour, we opened our online golf management system to incorporate a tee time reservation policy. This will help you know when to come to the golf course, and keep members from having to sit in their cars for an extended period of time waiting for their turn to tee off. To be clear, there is no fee for this - it is part of your membership.
You can access the Member Portal directly by logging into your account at www.chronogolf.com or going to the Nehoiden GC home page and selecting Tee Time in the top menu. Your login email is the same email we have on file at Nehoiden. If you need to reset your password, you can do so by selecting Forgot Password? from the login screen. You can also make tee times by downloading the Chronogolf App on your smartphone, and logging into your account there. Details on how to book a time are below, and step-by-step instructions can be found on the Booking Your Round on Chronogolf cheat sheet.
You will be able to book up to two days in advance of the current day, starting at 7am each morning.
Booking Your Round
- All members must book tee times online to reserve a spot to play. Tee times must be reserved by logging into the Nehoiden Member Portal found by logging into your account through , through the Nehoiden GC website, as well as through the Chronogolf App on your phone. NO WALK-UPS ALLOWED.
- Members can book multiple 9-hole or 18-hole tee times each day day, up to two days in advance. Please only book a reservation if you can confirm play to make it fair for all golfers.
- You can book tee times for other members in your group - please confirm that these members will be able to play.
- Members can book up to three guests per round, and guests must stay with their Member throughout the round. This will be done through the Chrongolf Member Dashboard, where guests can be added along with your reservation. Please see our Booking a Guest on Chronogolf Guide for instructions on how to boon your guest through the Member Portal.
- Cancel a confirmed reservation as soon as you know you cannot play to allow others access to that tee time. You can cancel a tee time up to two hours before your selected tee time.
- No shows from members with a reserved tee time will automatically forfeit any additional tee time reservations in the upcoming days. Members will need to rebook new tee times if they wish to play.
- Guest fee cancellations made within 24 hours of your tee time are subject to being charged to your member account. Note there is no penalty for no shows due to inclement weather.