Booking a Tee Time
Temporary Implementation of the Online Tee Time System
Because there are such limitations on the amount of golfers that can tee off each hour, we will be opening our online golf management system to incorporate a temporary tee time reservation policy. This will help you know when to come to the golf course, and keep members from having to sit in their cars for an extended period of time waiting for their turn to tee off. To be clear, there is no fee for this - it is part of your membership.
Member reservations will be limited to one 9-hole round per day to start, and we will adjust accordingly after the first two weeks of play. You can access the Member Portal directly by logging into your account at www.chronogolf.com or going to the Nehoiden GC home page and selecting Tee Time in the top menu. Your login email is the same email we have on file at Nehoiden. If you need to reset your password, you can do so by selecting Forgot Password? from the login screen. You can also make tee times by downloading the Chronogolf App on your smartphone, and logging into your account there. Details on how to book a time are below, and step-by-step instructions can be found on the Booking Your Round on Chronogolf cheat sheet.
Monday’s tee sheet will open today at 5pm. After that, you will be able to book up to two days in advance of the current day, starting at 7am each morning. Please note to start the season, the course will open at 7am each day, and the last tee time will be 5pm. No golf will be allowed outside of those times. There will also be no formal men’s or women’s group play to start the season. We hope to have both groups start their individual seasons soon.
We have always stated that Nehoiden GC is a private member course with a first come, first served policy, and would like to reiterate that the tee times reservation system is a temporary solution during this ongoing pandemic. As soon as conditions allow, we plan to return to our walk-on system.
Booking Your Round
- All members must book tee times online to reserve a spot to play. Tee times must be reserved by logging into the Nehoiden Member Portal found by logging into your account through , through the Nehoiden GC website, as well as through the Chronogolf App on your phone. NO WALK-UPS ALLOWED.
- Currently Members cannot book guests to play at Nehoiden, as we are Members only to start the season.
- Members can book one 9-hole tee time per day, up to two days in advance to ensure all members have a chance to play. Please only book a reservation if you can confirm play to make it fair for all golfers.
- Given the mandated restrictions between tee times of 15 minutes, which affects overall course capacity, we urge you to reserve no more than 4 tee times per week as a courtesy to other members. We will continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments as needed.
- You can book tee times for other members in your group - please confirm that these members will be able to play.
- Cancel a confirmed reservation as soon as you know you cannot play to allow others access to that tee time. You can cancel a tee time up to two hours before your selected tee time.
- No shows from members with a reserved tee time will automatically forfeit any additional tee time reservations in the upcoming days. Members will need to rebook new tee times if they wish to play.