Welcome to Nehoiden Golf Club at Wellesley College
Nehoiden Golf Course is a private, 9 hole course, owned and operated by Wellesley College. The course is one of the oldest college courses in the country.
This website is designed to be a source of news and information for members of the Nehoiden Golf Club Community.
Members of Nehoiden Golf Club can log into your Member Dashboard through the Chronogolf by Lightspeed homepage for more details on your membership and play history. For more information on how to access and navigate the Member Dashboard, please view the Nehoiden Member Dashboard Tutorial Sheet.
NGC 2022 Season: Announcement & Guidelines
Updated: May 9, 2022
Nehoiden is now open for the season- tee sheets are available at 7:00 am - 2 days prior
- Face coverings are no longer required while playing or practicing at the driving range or practice green at Nehoiden. Face coverings must be worn when gathering in groups of 10 or more inside (applies to the Golf House for events). Please continue to properly maintain social distancing standards.
- Bunker rakes will be available to rake the bunkers after your shots. Please leave the bunker rakes IN THE BUNKERS near the edge of the bunker after use.
- You must reserve a tee time online before playing a round at Nehoiden.
- If booking a guest, you MUST enter their First/Last Name and Email the first time you book them in the system. After that you may select them from your saved guest list.
- Ball washers and water fountains will return to the course this season.
- Golfers are not allowed to be in the Starter Shed.
- Starters are not allowed to make your tee times.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 as well as any other infectious disease, or if anyone in your household is currently experiencing symptoms, you will not be able to play at Nehoiden. Staff may disallow play from golfers exhibiting these symptoms.
- We will continue to have tees, balls and gloves available for purchase from the starter.
We will continue to require tee time reservations for any round, but remember cancellations can be made at any time leading up to your preferred tee time. Our No Show policy for both guests and members will remain.
Please help us maintain a safe space for all that want to play. As this is a fluid situation, we will be communicating with you often by email, as well as posting frequent updates here to get you ready for play. Let’s work together to make golf a welcome escape that all of us can enjoy.
Nehoiden Golf Club's Online Store
Nehoiden Golf Club is pleased to introduce its Online Golf Store!
Explore our offerings in men’s, women’s, and junior apparel along with hats, towels, balls, and other accessories -- complete with the Nehoiden logo. All orders are available for either pickup in the Nehoiden Golf Office during normal business hours, or can be shipped in the US for an additional fee.
Both men’s, women’s, and junior apparel inventory is limited, so shop now to avoid being closed out. All styles are available for review online. You can access the Golf Store through the menu bar on the Nehoiden website anytime.
Gift Cards for our online store are now available in varying increments. Gift cards purchased through the online store can be used for merchandise purchases only.
Gift Certificates for golf lessons with instructional staff during the 2022 season are available at the Nehoiden Golf Academy Products Page in Uschedule. Gift Certificates bought through USchedule can only be used for lessons.